Luke and the main girl character

Luke and the main girl character
Love at First Sight

March 19, 2010

Looking For A Team To Make A Cool MMORPG

IF YOU CAN DRAW GOOD, PROGRAM GAMES, DESIGN 3D IMAGES, OR IF YOU CAN DO ALL 3 AND MORE THAN I NEED YOUR HELP!!!


I'm looking for a team of people who know how to create an MMORPG that I have all planned out in my head. My parents haven't bought my computer yet after letting my cousin borrow and break it so I can't download the proper documents and folders. I've never made an online game before, but have had this idea for such a long time. ^-^

About me:
I'm an 18 year old Female.
I love games especially online games, and have always wanted to be a GM XD
I am a decent artist and have drawn out only a few of my ideas by hand, but I'm absolutely horrible at digital art lol
I believe that I'm nice and easy to talk to.

About the Desired Game:
It is called Power Surge Xtream
I have the Female hair styles and the pets finished on paper, and I have a few of the character types drawn up as well
It is a fun fantasy action MMORPG that you will experience all sorts of emotions like: Excitement, Sadness, Loss, Success, Anger, Fear, Confusion, and many others ^-^
You can pick your beginning job class as soon as you create your character you can start as a Mage, Fighter, Thief, Novice, or Spell Caster

Things Still Needed Done:
Male Hair styles
Werewolf Male and Female forms(have werewolves human forms drawn)
Mounts(have ideas, but may like yours more.)~~looking for Wolves, Horses, Dragons(not too big), any others that you think may be cool

Town designs For(Already have the town names.)

Wind Gale
(Beginning City where you start as a human and complete quests for the faction you want )
Alucio (the Bright City where the Cresteo live.)
Hilargi (the City hidden in the forest where the Werewolves live.)
Opaline (the City hidden in the middle of a cave where the ceiling has caved in and sun shines down against sparkling gems and diamonds. This is where the Spiritra live)
Severus (the Dark City where the vampires live.)
Emin Derya (the City hidden in the middle of a vast ocean with a small path leading to land. This is where the Elf tribe lives.)

Terra designs for (Already have the Terra names need PvP/battle field names)
PvP Area (need name and field design)
Battle Field1 (need name and field design)
Battle Field2 (need name and field design)
Battle Field3 (need name and field design)
Battle Field4 (need name and field design)
Clover Fields (need field design)
Blue Lagoo (need field design and monsters)
Lava Plains (need field design and monsters)
Death Hill (need field design)
Valley Zero (need field design and monsters)
Thundering Fields (need field design and monsters)
Crystal Springs (need field design and monsters)
Green Ravine (need field design)
Wailing Forest (need field design)

Caves(have names):
Deadly Burrow (need field design and monsters level 10-30)
Crying Cave (need field design and monsters level 40-50)
Wailing Way (need field design monsters level 60-90)
Painful Pit Fall (need field design monsters level 100-110)
Bloody Burrow (need field design monsters level 120-140)
Doom Den (need field design monsters level 150-200)



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR AGREE TO HELP ME COMPLETE THIS TASK THAN CONTACT ME AT
snowyfoxangel@yahoo.com

snowyfoxangel@gmail.com

This task would be easier if you lived near by, but if you don't it is still possible to do this game ^-^ I live in Ringgold Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment